Two serving size, Preparation time=20 minutes, cooking time=10 minutes
|Chicken breast||200 g|
|Peanut||100 g (substitution: cashews)|
|Soya sauce||1 tbsp|
|Zanthoxylum||1 tsp (tongue-numbing-Szechuan style)|
|Chinese cooking wine||1 tsp|
|Water Starch||1 tbsp (around 5 water: 1 starch mixed)|
- 1. Wash the chicken breast and cut it into 1.5 cm bite-size pieces
- 2. Sliced ginger and green onion, and cut one dried chili into two or three pieces
- 3. Put chicken into a bowl and well mixed with 1/2 tsp salt or 1 tsp, 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine, 1 tsp starch.
- 4. Stay the chicken in a cool place for 15-30 minutes
- 5. Heat oil in a large skillet
- 6. Add chicken pieces , cook until they become golden, take them out, put them on the strainer, dry the cooked chicken for few minutes
- 7. Meanwhile, add peanuts or cashew into oil until lightly golden crispy and take them out.
- 8. Keep small amount of oil in the skillet, add green onion, ginger, chili, and (Zanthoxylum), cooked them in medium temperature, until the smell of seasonings comes out.
- 9. Add chicken and peanut or cashew in
- 10. Add soya sauce mix them well quickly
- 11. Add water starch in and mix them again very quickly.
- 12. Serve over hot rice and enjoy.
If you want to leave your comments, or see others’ comments, please click here