Two serving size, preparation time=20-30 minutes, cooking time=6 minutes
|Chicken or pork||300g|
|Julienned fungus||100 g|
|Julienned can bamboo shoots||200 g|
|Salt||3 g-5 g|
|Soya sauce||15 ml|
|Chinese vinegar||30 ml|
|Chinese cooking wine||5 ml|
|Szechuan pickle chili||40 g|
|Chinese cooking wine||1 tsp|
|Water Starch||15 ml|
- Julienne the chicken or the pork
- Mix the chicken or the pork with starch for 10 -20 minutes
- Mince the ginger and garlic
- Put green onion into a bowl and mix with soya sauce, vinegar, cooking wine, sugar, salt, sesame oil, water and water starch (sweet and sour sauce)
- Heat the oil in the wok; add meat and wait for all their color are changed.
- Switch to low temperature; put the meat on one side of the wok.
- Add chili, ginger and garlic
- When the smell come out, well mix them
- Add bamboo shoots and fungus and wok for 2 minutes
- Add the sauce into the wok
- When the sauce becomes sticky, the dish is done.